– People are the most important factor in every organization. The quality of personnel determines the success and failure of a business. Recognizing this, Imexco always focuses on human resource policy. Recruiting talented people, training and developing human resources, considering human factors as the main focus are the top goals of the Company. Human resource policies always ensure working conditions and the best benefits and remuneration for officers and employees.
– Recruitment policy: Recruitment plan: Every year, based on the job needs, based on the operation plan, short-term and long-term goals that the Company plans to recruit personnel.
– Recruitment notice: The recruitment requirements of the Company will first be posted on the Company’s Website and on other websites.
– Recruitment principle: Ensure Publicity – Fairness – Equality for all suitable subjects.
– Recruitment requirements: Detailed information about the application and admission criteria are announced specifically on the Company’s Website.
– Recruitment sequence: Candidates applying for recruitment must submit documents to the Human Resources Department (Corporate Office). If the application is complete and valid, the candidate will be invited to take a test of knowledge and skills. Finally, when passing the test, candidates will be invited to an interview. The results will be notified to the candidate by the Human Resources Department or the Professional Board after a summary report on the recruitment process.
– Policy on training and developing human resources New employees at the Company are guided, trained methodically and professionally in professional skills and working skills. The company always creates the best learning conditions for employees to adapt as quickly as possible to the new working environment. The Company encourages employees to study outside of professional working hours to improve their working capacity at the Company, by:
+ Create conditions for necessary procedures to go to school smoothly
+ Set aside a certain amount of time for employees to participate in learning
+ It is possible to subsidize a certain amount of tuition fees.
– The company’s trade union will actively organize collective activities in the form of scientific/professional clubs to report, communicating practical issues to help raise awareness and skills for workers. The Heads of Committees are responsible and plan to organize training, professional guidance and professional skills for employees, especially new employees, to work effectively. Remuneration and welfare policies Not only are trained and create the most favorable conditions for improving qualifications, improve skills and have opportunities for career development, but employees working at the Company also enjoy other remuneration and benefits such as: Income and bonus regimes according to clear statutes. Income is paid based on labor market, qualifications, capacity, roles, responsibilities, actual workload at the unit, work results of employees.
– The company creates conditions for a safe and airy working environment; employees are fully equipped with working equipment, necessary means of labor protection and labor hygiene.
A culture of professional, responsible work, creating opportunities for self-development. Income support when on maternity leave, in addition to the payment from insurance Support allowances (accommodation, travel …) for employees when traveling for business trips. Visit and encourage in cases where employees and families have sick people; giving gifts to employees when marrying or giving birth; giving gifts to female employees on 8/3 and 20/10; give gifts to the children of staff on 1/6 … Besides maintaining regular emulation movement throughout the unit, The Company also develops and organizes the implementation of the Company’s reward regulations in a timely and effective manner. Collectives and individuals who achieve outstanding achievements periodically or irregularly are recognized and rewarded properly, fairly and publicly. The company always strictly implements the provisions of the labor law on compulsory insurance regimes such as social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.